1. B series deep rotor vertical shaft impact crusher keeps the original rock-on-rock principle of vertical sahft crusher: high crushing ratio and good cubic shape of finished products.
2. The spare parts like impact block and main rotor tip are made of high-silicon chromium iron, while upper wearing plate and lower wearing plate are made of high mangenese steel.
3. The port height of the deep rotor is about 50% greater than that of the normal rotor, which means there is a greater space between distributor and feed eye ring, as well as between the upper and lower wearing plates.
4. With the increased space inside the rotor, more materials can be fed into the rotor, the rotor throughput increases about 30%.
5. As there is more space in the rotor, materials are shot from the rotor more smoothly, with little throttle between the upper and lower wearing plate. Therefore, when the materials enter into the rotor, there is less wear on the upper and lower waering plates. The lifetime of these wearing parts increase about 30%-50%.
Display of B Seires Deep Rotor Veritcal Shaft Impact Crusher