Main indicators of crushing plant
Crushed material: granite
Feeding size (mm): 0-800 mm (granite)
Discharge size (mm): 0-3 mm fine machine-made sand
Output (t/h): 400 t/h
Main process: three-stage crushing plant
Uses: Building Aggregate
Sand and gravel aggregate crushing plant process
The 400t/h crushing plant adopts modular design: it is divided into feeding and coarse crushing module, transfer bin module, medium and fine crushing module, tower sand making module, screening module, finished product warehouse and loading module, electronic control module and dust removal module.
Feeding and coarse crushing module
The dump truck unloads the material to the silo. The material in the raw material silo is fed by the heavy-duty bar feeder, and the 0-100 mm fine material is pre-screened through the feeder bar to reduce the jaw crusher Broken pressure. Materials larger than 100 mm enter the jaw crusher for primary crushing.
- The silo adopts pressure-bearing design, and the effective capacity is not less than 150 cubic meters.
- The feeding device adopts a multisection rod vibrating feeder, the rod length is 2.4 m, the single machine power is 30kw, and the single feeding volume is not less than 600t/h.
- The coarse crushing equipment adopts a new type of jaw crusher, which requires hydraulic adjustment of the discharge port and centralized oil supply. The single machine power is 200kw, and the single machine processing capacity is not less than 550t/h.
Coarse crushing transfer silo module
The pre-screened material of jaw crusher and feeder is conveyed to the transfer bin for stacking buffer by belt conveyor, and then conveyed to the intermediate crushing equipment evenly and stably through the feeding equipment for crushing.
- The transfer silo is a concrete silo with an effective capacity of 6000 tons.
- The lower discharge opening corresponds to the feeding equipment with 6 vibrating feeders, the single feeding capacity is not less than 300t/h, the maximum feeding particle size is 350 mm, and the feeder can realize frequency conversion control.
Medium and fine crushing modules
The materials in the transfer warehouse are conveyed to the medium crushing cone crusher by a belt conveyor for crushing. The crushed materials are conveyed by the belt conveyor to two vibrating screens for screening. (Cubic meter) inside, and then uniformly fed to 2 fine crushing cone crushers through the belt conveyor quantitative feeder, the finely crushed materials are conveyed to the vibrating screen through the belt conveyor for screening, and the bulk materials are returned to continue the crushing.
- The medium crusher adopts a single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, the power is not less than 315kw, the processing capacity of the 51 mm discharge port is not less than 600t/h, and the maximum feed size is not less than 350 mm.
- Two multicylinder hydraulic cone crushers are used for fine crushing. The power of a single machine is not less than 400KW, and the processing capacity is not less than 300t/h when the discharge port is 19 mm.
- A hydraulic cone crusher must be used, with hydraulic adjustment of the discharge port, hydraulic cavity cleaning and iron passing functions. The 0-22 mm material in the discharge of the 3 cone crushers is not less than 500t/h.
The output of the 3 cone crushers is conveyed to 2 vibrating screens through a belt conveyor for screening, and the 3 types of stones of 0-10-22 mm and greater than 22 mm are screened out. The 0-10 mm stone enters the transfer warehouse of the tower sand making system, and the 10-22 mm material adopts a flexible design: it can be directly output as a mixing station material (reserved discharge interface), or as a raw material to the tower sand making system The transfer warehouse is used to produce machine-made sand. The stone larger than 22 mm returns to the cone crusher to continue crushing.
- Two vibrating screens are used, the screen size is 40 mm, 22 mm and 10 mm, the processing capacity of a single unit is not less than 600t/h, the sieve capacity below 22 mm is not less than 300t/h, and the total power of a single unit is not less than 60kw.
Tower Sand Making Transfer Silo
The material of 0-22mm sieved by the vibrating screen is transported to the transfer bin by the belt conveyor for stacking and buffering, and then uniformly and stably fed to the belt conveyor to the intermediate crushing equipment for crushing through the feeding equipment.
- The transfer silo is a concrete silo with an effective capacity of 6000 tons. The corresponding feeding equipment for the discharge opening at the bottom adopts 6 vibrating feeders. The single feeding volume is not less than 300t/h, and the maximum feeding size is 30 mm. The machine can realize frequency conversion control.
Tower sand making module
The material of 0-22 mm in the transfer silo is conveyed to the distribution silo through the belt conveyor, and then evenly conveyed to the 2 sets of tower sand making system through 4 belt conveyors. The material passes through the tower sand making system to produce a 0-3 mm boutique mechanism Sand (Ordinary machine-made sand of 0-4.75 mm can be flexibly produced according to market demand).
- The volume of the distribution silo is 80 cubic meters. The tower sand making system includes sand making, screening, powder selection, dust removal, conveying, control and other functions. The single set of sand making capacity is not less than 200t/h.
- The powder content of the finished product is 3%-15%, and it can be adjusted flexibly.
Dust removal module
The dust removal system of the production line adopts the combination of equipment sealing, bag filter dust removal and pulse spray dust suppression to keep the emission standard at 10 mg/m³.