The project described in this article selects safe and environmentally friendly crushing, shaping, screening and control processes to produce high-quality sand and gravel aggregates, construction base materials and ready-mixed mortar, with an effective output of 600t/h and an average annual output of 1.8 million tons.
Composition of sand and gravel aggregate system
The entire process production line from raw material entering the factory to finished product storage and transportation, including the process, civil engineering, machinery, structure, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation control of the following subsystems:
- Raw material transportation, raw material sludge removal.
- Raw material crushing, shaping of semi-finished aggregates, screening of semi-finished aggregates, shaping of semi-finished products of manufactured sand, screening of semi-finished products of manufactured sand.
- Process dust suppression, dust removal, dust collection, powder control and manufactured sand humidification and mixing.
- Finished product transportation, finished product warehousing, finished product storage and finished product automatic loading.
Vibrating screen: 3 vibrating screens
Crusher: single-cylinder cone crusher, multi-cylinder cone crusher, aggregate shaping machine, vertical shaft impact crusher, ultra-fine sand making machine, grading control powder machine, wet mixer, pneumatic conveying system (including silo roof dust collector )
Dust collector: 3 dust collectors
Features of high-quality aggregate plant
- The overall production process: desilting, crushing, precise shaping, dry dust removal, stone powder control, graded sand and sand and gravel are produced at the same time.
- Main process equipment: multi-cylinder cone crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher, vibrating screen, high-efficiency dust collector and automatic loading system.
- Overall layout structure: three-dimensional structure, compact layout.
- Core control objectives: real-time, convenient, controllable and adjustable grain shape, gradation, powder content and variety.
- High-quality aggregate production, low porosity control, reduce concrete cost and improve concrete performance.
- The intelligent loading system is adopted, and the whole plant is discharged in an organized manner, no secondary pollution, no sprinkling of materials in the plant area.
- Special high-efficiency centralized dust removal system, automatic control of air volume, automatic pipe dust removal, energy saving and high efficiency.
- Fully automatic control and operation dedicated software combined with the intelligent and intensive technology of the variable frequency drive system to achieve efficient operation and low energy consumption.
- The organized emission concentration of particulate matter is low index ≤10 mg/m³, and the ultra-low emission index ≤5 mg/m³ is optional.
- Noise control≤70dB.
- Power consumption of the whole process (crushing, screening, conveying, shaping, dust removal, loading and control) 2.63 kWh/t.
- The in-depth integration of production process technology and structural assembly technology, and the multi-dimensional setting of online monitoring and early warning systems ensure maximum installation, reliability, low failure rate, and high maintenance speed.
1, Transit operation: take uniformly (1000 t/h) material (particle diameter <100 mm) from the nearby limestone operation station, and transport it to the desilter screen through a belt conveyor for desilting operation.
2, Desilting operation: After the desilting screen is desilted by the 1# vibrating screen group, 2 varieties are divided into soil and rock powder, ore> 10 mm, of which the soil and rock powder is transported to the mud bin (2000 t) by a belt conveyor, The limestone mud can be returned to the cement production line by a belt conveyor, and the ore> 10 mm is conveyed to the transfer warehouse (15000 t) by the belt conveyor.
3, Fine crushing and shaping operation: the ore is conveyed to the 2# vibrating screen by the belt conveyor at the bottom of the silo, and the material is divided into two kinds of ore of 0-45 mm and >45 mm. The former directly enters the shaping machine for shaping, and then is conveyed to the vibrating screen of the screening building station through a belt; the latter directly enters the fine crushing cone for fine crushing operation, and the crushed material enters the second screen again by the belt conveyor and bucket lift.
4, Finished product screening, sand making, and grading adjustment operations: After the shaped ore is transported to the bucket elevator of the screening building station, it is transported by the bucket elevator to the 3# vibrating screen and then divided into 5 products, respectively It is 0-5 mm, 5-10 mm, 10-21.5 mm, 21.5-31.5 mm, > 31.5 mm.
- Aggregate of 0-5 mm is conveyed by the belt conveyor to the grading powder control machine for powder control and grading adjustment. Among them, the high-quality grade sand is conveyed by the belt conveyor to the wet mixer for wet mixing, and then conveyed by the belt conveyor To the finished product warehouse (10000 t), the grading adjustment excess material is conveyed to the sand making machine by the belt conveyor.
- The aggregate of 5-10 mm is directly transported to the finished product warehouse (3000 t) by the belt conveyor, and can also be directly sent to the sand making operation, and then transported to the 2# vibrating screen by the belt conveyor.
- 10-21.5 mm aggregate is directly transported to the finished product warehouse (10000 t) by the belt conveyor.
- 21.5-31.5 mm aggregate is directly transported to the finished product warehouse (4000 t) by the belt conveyor.
- Aggregate larger than 31.5 mm is conveyed to 2# vibrating screen by belt conveyor.
5, Automatic loading operation: the finished aggregate in the finished product warehouse can be transported to the loading station by the belt conveyor at the bottom of the warehouse for automatic loading operation.
6, Dust collection operation: Dust will be generated during the production process. The dust generated by the 1# sieve group enters the dust collector, and is discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust fan after being purified by the dust collector. The dust concentration of the discharged gas is less than 10 mg/m³, In line with national emission standards. The dust collected by the dust collector is wet-mixed by the wet mixer, and then transported to the desilting belt conveyor by the screw conveyor and sent to the mud silo.
The dust generated in the fine crushing cone crusher, vertical shaft impact crusher and 2#, 3# sieve grouping, and finished product warehouse enters the dust collector, and is discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust fan after being purified by the dust collector. The dust concentration of the discharged gas is less than 10 mg /m³, in line with national emission standards. The dust collected by the dust collector is uniformly transported to the high-calcium powder storage bin (1000 t) by the pneumatic conveying system, and is loaded into the vehicle through the automatic loading system at the bottom of the bin.