Combining our many years of field experience and the actual needs of quarry operators or engineering contractors, we have designed a modular jaw crusher suitable for primary crushing, which can achieve rapid delivery, on-site installation and disassembly. It is suitable for large-scale quarries or contractors who need large output and can quickly dismantle and move. Our modular crushing system can handle primary crushing from hard rock to soft materials.
It combines a jaw crusher, a hopper and a vibrating feeder on a predesigned standardized metal frame modular chassis, and the use of bolts on site can quickly fix all components together. The structure also includes stairs, sidewalks and guardrails to ensure safe entry, and 3 emergency stops are set up for easy entry during operation.
- Feeding size: 0-1000 mm
- Capacity: 0-1200 t/h
- Applicable materials: granite, marble, basalt, limestone, quartz stone, river pebble, iron ore, copper ore, mine waste, construction waste, etc.
Advantages of modular jaw crusher
- All parts can be fixed together on site using basic tools
- Four hoppers provide the best size and volume to match the loader
- Oversize walkways and three plant emergency stops
- Discharge in multiple directions, no need to adjust the module