1. Abnormal sound of vibrating screen
- The exciter bearing is damaged.
If the bearing is damaged, it will make a lot of noise. At this time, it is necessary to stop the machine and replace the vibration exciter bearing.
- The fastening bolts are loose.
If the fastening bolts for fixing the vibrating screen are loose, it will cause abnormal noise when the vibrating screen is in operation. The fastening bolts should be tightened immediately.
- The screen bracket is broken, or the screen is not tightened.
The screen is not firmly fixed. There will be abnormal noises at work. The screen bracket should be replaced or the screen should be tightened.
The screen surface support angle steel or support bar is broken.
It is necessary to replace the support angle steel or support bar to avoid abnormal noise of the vibrating screen during operation.
2. The vibrating screen cannot be started, or the amplitude is too small
When encountering this kind of failure, the possible problems are:
- The motor is damaged, and the motor needs to be replaced at this time.
- The electrical components in the control circuit are damaged, causing the vibrating screen to fail to start or the amplitude is too small. The electrical components can be replaced.
- When the voltage is insufficient, the power supply needs to be changed.
- Too much material on the screen surface has accumulated, and the material on the screen surface needs to be cleaned.
- If the exciter fails, check and repair the exciter in time.
- The grease in the exciter becomes thick and agglomerated, and the exciter needs to be cleaned and replaced with suitable grease.
- The V-belt is slipping, and the V-belt needs to be tightened.
3. Vibrating screen blocking screen
There are several reasons for the blocking of the vibrating screen:
- Vibrating screen material, wet paste screen. The screened materials contain high water content and viscous materials such as mud and sand. During screening, it is easy to cause small materials to bond into agglomerates, and it is easy to stick the soil on the screen, which will eventually cause the stone to block the screen.
- The size of the sieved stone is close to the size of the sieve hole, and this type of stone cannot be smoothly passed through the sieve during sieving, which causes the screen to be blocked.
- There are too many flake materials to pass through the sieve smoothly, resulting in blockage of the sieve.
- The vibrating screen has a small amplitude and low screening efficiency, which leads to blockage of the screen.
- Choose the appropriate screen type according to the actual situation of the material to be screened. It adopts diamond-shaped hole anti-blocking screen, which is made of two adjacent screen bars with small vibrations. It has a good anti-blocking effect and can greatly improve the screening efficiency of the sieving vibrating screen.
- When sieving materials with fine particles, high water content, and high mud content, the materials are easy to bond, and when the moisture is greater than 5%, they need to be dried, dewatered and then sieved. If the moisture is greater than 8%, wet sieving is required.
- Optimize the crushing equipment of the sand and gravel production line to improve the grain shape and gradation of the sand and gravel aggregate.
- Adjust the inclination of the screen surface. The angle between the screen surface and the horizontal plane is called the screen surface inclination angle. The greater the inclination angle, the higher the speed of the material running on the screen surface. The shorter the residence time, the lower the screening efficiency, which may cause blockage. However, if the angle is too small, the material processing speed will slow down, and the productivity will also decrease. In order to maintain an ideal state, the angle should be controlled at 5 to 25 degrees.
- Choose the appropriate type of vibrating screen. If the material has a large specific gravity, large particles, and high hardness, a circular vibrating screen should be used. For materials with light specific gravity, fine particles and low hardness, linear vibrating screens can be selected.
- Regular maintenance. Check the vibrating screen regularly to remove dirt and oil to avoid affecting the movement of the vibrating screen. The screen must have sufficient tension and fixing force. The slack of the screen will adversely affect the adjustment of the amplitude and vibration frequency. It is also easy to accumulate material and shorten the life of the screen.
- Adjust the amplitude and vibration frequency. The greater the vibration amplitude of the vibrating screen, the less blockage of the screen holes, and the easier it is for materials to pass through the screen. The vibration frequency affects the beating state of the material on the screen surface, too high or too low will affect the screening efficiency of the vibrating screen. Therefore, the appropriate amplitude and vibration frequency must be selected according to the material. For example, if you want to classify materials, select low frequency and large amplitude. Remove the medium, select high frequency and small amplitude. If you encounter small moist particles, you need low frequencies and large amplitudes.
4. The bearing temperature is too high
- Insufficient grease or too much grease, so only need to increase or decrease the lubricating oil.
- The grease is dirty and deteriorated, causing the bearing temperature to be too high, and the lubricant needs to be cleaned and replaced.
- Bearing damage causes the bearing temperature to be too high, and a new bearing needs to be replaced.
5. Abnormal movement of material flow
- The horizontal level of the screen box of the vibrating screen is not corrected, and the height of the bracket needs to be adjusted.
- The support spring has a large difference in stiffness or is damaged, and the spring needs to be adjusted.
- The screen surface is damaged, and a new screen needs to be replaced.
- The feeding is extremely unbalanced, and stable feeding is required.
- The screen bracket is broken, and the screen bracket needs to be replaced.