A few days ago, we installed a 800t/h crushed tuff aggregate plant in Zhejiang Province, China, for the production of sand and gravel aggregates.
800t/h tuff aggregate plant configuration
C6X Jaw crusher
HST Single cylinder hydraulic cone crusher
HPT Multi-cylinder cone crusher
VSI6X Vertical shaft impact crusher (VSI crusher)
S5X Vibrating screen
|Raw material||Raw material size||Capacity||Finished Product Specification||Finished Product Use|
|Tuff||≤800mm||800t/h||0-5-16-26-31.5 mm||Project materials, Building aggregate|
Challenges faced by 800t/h aggregate production project
- Local sand and gravel resources are in short supply, and the sand and gravel supply must be stable enough to ensure the steady progress of infrastructure.
- The traditional and backward sand and gravel aggregate processing technology does not meet environmental protection standards.
- The traditional sand making process has poor sand grain shape and unreasonable gradation.
- In accordance with the design principles of industrial park, intelligent, green and modular, provide customers with a complete set of overall plan design.
- Combine dry and wet methods, and use spray dust suppression systems and dust collectors to reduce broken dust in the front section, combined with wet water washing sand production, equipped with a sewage treatment system, to achieve zero discharge, green and environmental protection.
- Reasonable collocation of crushing and sand making equipment, the produced sand and gravel aggregates have excellent grain shape and reasonable gradation.
With an output of 800 tons of fine aggregates per hour, the finished materials will help the construction of the first phase of the Ningbo section of China’s first smart highway-Hangzhou-Ningbo Expressway double line, and the construction of the Hangzhou Bay “Greater Bay Area”.
The intelligent loading system is adopted, and the logistics loading cost is reduced by 10%-20%, the centralized control is intelligent, and 80% of operation failures can be solved remotely.
The details are controlled to fully guarantee the safety of the staff.