Firstly, the raw materials(＜930 mm) are dumped into the hopper by trucks, and then be fed into the jaw crusher PEW1100 through the vibrating feeder F5X1360 for primary crushing.
After primary crushing, the materials coming out of the jaw crusher are smaller than 263 mm. And they are conveyed to the two impact crusher PFW1318III for secondary crushing.
After secondary crushing, the materials are transported to the vibrating screen for sieving.
Through the three two-deck screen, you could get four kinds of final products 0-4.75-10-20-31.5 mm. And the oversized materials bigger than 31.5 mm are returned to the secondary impact crusher for reprocessing.
- Installation Area：150M*80M
- Installation Period：45-60 days
- Installation Personnel：40 people
- Generator Set：1200kw
- Vibrating Feeder：F5X1360
- Jaw Crusher：PEW1100
- Impact Crusher：PFW1318III
- Vibrating Screen：S5X2760-2
- Vibrating Screen：S5X2460-2
- Iron Separator：RCYD-12
It’s better to use iron separator to remove the iron in raw material, so that the crushers will not be damaged by iron.
Transit Stock Pile/Bin
The machines before and after the transit stock pile/bin can work independently.
1) It could make sure the materials are fed into the secondary impact crusher evenly and continuously without being influenced by the working hours and production of jaw crusher.
2) In addition, when the impact crusher and screen are stopped for maintenance, the jaw crusher could keep working and store the discharged materials in the stock pile/bin.
Belt Conveyor for Scrap
To get clean products, we use grizzly feeder to remove the dust and other fine waste, which are called “scrap”. Then it’s necessary to add a belt conveyor to transport the scrap coming out through the gaps of feeder’s grizzly bars.
Easier and faster installation, easier changing of working sites.
Selection of Crusher
Usually max input size, output sizes, capacity are the main factors to choose the right crushers.
Selection of Vibrating Screen
The bigger effective screening area there is, the better sieving performance will be. Here we adopt three two-deck screens increased the screening area, which was more efficient than four-deck screen.
Belt Conveyors for Final Products
Mostly, the max inclined angle of a belt conveyor is 17 degree, so it’s important to adopt long-enough belt conveyors for final products to guarantee enough space for stocking of products.
Contact us for project case and quotation.