Firstly, the raw materials(＜720 mm) are dumped into the hopper by trucks, and then be separated by Vibrating Feeder F5X1360: the bigger raw materials are fed into the Jaw Crusher PEW860 directly, and the smaller are transported to Vibrating Screen S5X1845-2.
Both of the clean materials after sieving and the materials after primary crushing < 160mm are conveyed to the middle stock pile.
The materials(<160mm) are conveyed to the two impact crushers PFW1214III through the two Feeders GZD1200*2000 for secondary crushing.
After secondary crushing, the materials are transported to the vibrating screen S5X2460-2 for sieving to get 2 Kinds of final product 0-20-31.5mm. And the oversized materials > 31.5mm are returned to the secondary impact crusher for reprocessing.
0-20 mm materials are transported to the Vibrating Screen S5X2160-2 for sieving again, then you could get three kinds of final products 0-4.75-10-20 mm.
- Installation Area : 120M*50M
- Installation Period：50 Days
- Installation Personnel：30 People
- Generator Set：700-800 Kw
- Vibrating Feeder：F5X1360
- Jaw Crusher：PEW860
- Impact Crusher：PFW1214III
- Vibrating Screen：S5X2460-2, S5X2160-2, S5X1845-2
- Iron Separator：RCYD-10
It’s better to use iron separator to remove the iron in raw material, so that the crushers will not be damaged by iron.
Transit Stock Pile/Bin
The machines before and after the transit stockpile/bin can work independently.
1) It could make sure the materials are fed into the secondary impact crusher evenly and continuously without being influenced by the working hours and production of jaw crusher.
2) In addition, when the impact crusher and screen are stopped for maintenance, the jaw crusher could keep working and store the discharged materials in the stockpile/bin.
Belt Conveyor for Scrap
To get clean products, we use grizzly feeder to remove the dust and other fine waste, which are called “scrap”. Then it’s necessary to add a belt conveyor to transport the scrap coming out through the gaps of the feeder’s grizzly bars.
Easier and faster installation, easier changing of working sites.
Selection of Crusher
Usually max input size, output sizes, capacity are the main factors to choose the right crushers.
Selection of Vibrating Screen
The bigger effective screening area there is, the better sieving performance will be.
Belt Conveyors for Final Products
Mostly, the max inclined angle of a belt conveyor is 17 degree, so it’s important to adopt long-enough belt conveyors for final products to guarantee enough space for stocking of products.